ARBIDOL® CAPSULES is a classic form of release of the drug for the etiotropic treatment of influenza and SARS, as well as their non-specific prophylaxis in adults and children from 6 years of age .
Benefits of 100 mg capsule release form
- Three packaging options - 10, 20 and 40 capsules - for different clinical situations:
- 40 capsules - for a full 5-day course of treatment for an adult with influenza and SARS;
- 20 capsules - prevention of influenza and SARS in adults and children over 12 years of age or a full course of treatment for influenza and SARS in children 6-12 years old;
- 10 capsules - emergency treatment or postexposure prophylaxis of influenza or SARS in an adult and a child older than 6 years
Indications for use
- prevention and treatment of viral infections in adults and children over 6 years: type A and B flu, SARS.
- complex therapy of acute intestinal infections of rotavirus etiology in children over 6 years old;
- complex therapy of recurrent herpetic infection;
- prevention of postoperative infectious complications.
|4 times a day-5 days||In case of contact with the patient: 1 time a day for 10-14 days|
|During the epidemic season: 2 times a week-3 weeks|
The method of use and doses of the drug for other indications are indicated in the instructions for use.